Windows 8.1 Product Key
Windows 8.1 Product Key is a free upgrade to Windows 8, and a preview version is now available for you to try. The Windows 8.1 Pro Product Key operating system has all the latest features, lets you personalize your Windows computer, and includes an amazing collection of new apps and games.
This version brings you a new level of productivity, security, and mobility with exceptional performance. You can download the Windows 8.1 ISO to create your own installation of bootable ISO files for 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems (OS) using a USB drive or DVD.
What is Windows 8.1 Product Key?
This is a free update for Windows 8 and Windows RT downloaded through the Windows Store. Microsoft has received many complaints after the release of its Windows 8 operating system. To overcome this problem, a new operating system has been released, the updated Windows 8.1. Until 2016, it was possible to upgrade Windows 7 and Windows 8 to Windows Product Key, but now it is no longer feasible because you need a Windows 8.1 Activation key to get Microsoft Windows 10 editions, and all Windows editions are the same.
You can upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 8.1 without additional license fees. If you’re using an earlier version of Windows, you need a Windows 8.1 product key, but if you’re using Windows 7 or 8, you don’t need a product key. After you download Windows 8.1, a 15-day free trial begins. After 15 days, this trial period expires and the computer provides a dialog to enter the product key. However, a Windows activation key is required to access all the features of the operating system.
How to upgrade Windows 8 to Windows 8.1?
Go to the Windows 8.1 download page and select your version of Windows. Then select Confirm and follow the remaining prompts to start the download.
Updates are downloaded and installed in the background while you do other things with your PC. The installer will verify that you have enough disk space, that your applications and devices can be used with Windows 8.1 or Windows RT 8.1, and that you have any necessary updates.
After downloading the update and completing the first stage of installation, your PC should restart. After the update is applied, the reboot may take 20 to an hour. During this time, you will not be able to use your PC.
Also Note that: To upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 8.1, you will need a Windows 8.1 product key. This product key has a 25-digit code that activates Windows 8.1 on your computer.
It will look like this:
Windows 8.1 Key Features:
- Organize and edit your photos with powerful editing features to crop, enhance, and add photo effects.
- Record anything from lectures to baby’s first words with the built-in voice recorder.
- Play, edit and share your recordings.
- It has several options to restore and repair your PC.
- You can restore your Windows PC without losing your data, accounts, settings and applications. If you want to completely reset your system, you can reset it to the state it was in when you first received it.
- Some apps use live tiles that allow you to view information without having to click on the app.
- To use hot corners, simply hover your cursor over a corner of the screen and a toolbar or tile will open that you can click.
- Xbox Video brings you the latest movies and TV shows in HD, making it easy to watch the things you love wherever you are.
- The built-in Mail app is a powerful communication tool that makes it easy to add and manage your email and email accounts, including the ability to keep track of what’s important and filter what’s not.
- Many of your computer’s settings are now available in a toolbar called the Charms bar.
- You can access it by hovering over the top right or bottom right corner of the screen.
- Windows 8.1 Pro Product key is a very responsive operating system.
- Your PC starts up fast, your apps run faster, and you’re more secure from start to finish.
- You can download ISO files for Windows 8.1 Basic Edition, Pro, or Enterprises.
- Instead of launching to the Start screen when you turn on your device, windows 8.1 64 bit product key now gives you the option to start directly from the desktop, just like previous versions of Windows.
- The Start menu was an important feature in previous versions of Windows, but it has been replaced by the Start screen.
- Windows 8.1 Product key Activation free 2022 allows you to view several different Start screen apps and snap them to different parts of the screen.
- A simple yet powerful app that includes a standard calculator, a scientific calculator, and a unit converter.
- Quickly and easily scan documents and images and store them wherever you want.
Feel free to also download Windows 10 Activator
Recommended System Requirements:
- 1GHz (gigahertz) processor
- Min 2 GB RAM or more.
- 20 GB free space on hard drive.
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver.
Windows 8.1 Product Key 2022
Windows 8.1 Pro Product Key 2022
Windows 8.1 Activation Key 2022
Windows 8.1 Serial Key
How to Activate Windows 8.1 with Product key?
- Start by upgrading Windows 8.1 from Windows 8 as described above.
- After the update is complete open Window Settings >> Activate Windows tab.
- Then put any activation keys “mentioned above” into the “Enter new product key” section.
- Note If you do not see this option, your system may already be activated.
How to Activate Windows 8.1 without Product key?
- Upgrade Windows 8.1 from Windows 8 first
- Then, download the full version of the Windows 8.1 Activator file.
- Now, turn off the Windows Defender security.
- Unzip and install the setup.
- After installation is complete.
- Run KMSpico from the start menu and click the red button to activate your Windows 8.1.
- All Done, Let’s Enjoy.